General terms and conditions
1. ScopeThe following Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed via our online shop. Our online shop is for consumers only. 2. Contractual partner, formation of contract, options for correctionsThe contract is concluded with Munchies Art Club.By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract regarding those items. You may place our products in the shopping basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting your binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in the shopping basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.3. Contract language, saving of the contract textThe language(s) available for concluding the contract: EnglishWe save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our Terms and Conditions to you on a durable medium. You may also view the text of the contract in our customer login area.4. Delivery conditionsDelivery costs are added to the product prices as displayed. Delivery charges are explained within individual product offers.You are entitled to collect your order from Munchies Art Club, Türkenschanzstraße 2/3, 1180 Wien, Austria during the following hours of business: Freitag nach telefonischer VereinbarungWe do not deliver to a "Packstation".
5. PaymentThe following payment methods are basically available in our online shop.Credit Card
You provide your credit card details during the ordering process. Your card will be charged immediately after placing your order. Apple Pay
In order to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Apple Inc., One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA ("Apple"), you must use the "Safari" browser, be registered with Apple, have activated the Apple Pay function, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is processed immediately after placing the order. You will receive further information in the ordering process.Invoice
The invoice amount is due 7 days upon receipt of the invoice and the goods by bank transfer to our bank account. We reserve the right to allow payment by invoice only after we verify your credit rating.Cash payment on collection
You may pay the invoice amount in cash on collection.
6. Retention of title The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.7. Damage during delivery If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.8. Warranty and guarantees 8.1 Liability for defects We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
For consumers, statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply. Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product and on specific information pages in the shop, if applicable. Complaints can be submitted by consumers and businesses to our contact details given in the supplier identification.When you exercise your warranty rights and we deem it necessary to receive the goods back in order to examine your complaint, you must send back the goods at our cost to the address provided for this purpose. We are committed to respond to any complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 days of its submission.8.2 Guarantees and customer service Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.9. LiabilityWe shall in any case be liable without limitation for claims due to damages that have been caused by us, our legal representatives or legal agents
• for injury to life, limb or health
• for deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty
• for guarantee commitments, where agreed
• towards consumer.
Except these cases, our civil law liability is limited to the foreseeable and direct damages at the time of contract conclusion.
10. Code of conductWe have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
- Trusted Shops Qualitätskriterien
- https://www.trustedshops.com/tsdocument/TS_QUALITY_CRITERIA_de.pdf 11. Online dispute resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
erstellt mit dem Trusted Shops
Rechtstexter in Kooperation mit FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte